Best Hair Transplant in Chandigarh
Hair Transplant in Chandigarh - Dr. Harsh Kumar’s Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic provides Best Hair Transplant in Chandigarh | India. Most of us take our thick head of hair for granted unless it is no more, just like youth & good health. Till days, Hair transplant is one of the biggest achievements made by science. Hair Transplant can help in bringing back the fuller head hair appearance of yours.
With more than 100+ Successful Surgeries, Tarini Became one of the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Chandigarh | India
What Is a Hair Transplant?
Hair transplantation is surgical technique in which good hair bearing scalp’s narrow strip is removed from the back side of the head and used it to fill thin or less hair area.
Hair Transplant Process starts with cleaning the scalp, than local anesthesia is used to numb that area where a strip of scalp will be removed approx 3 to 4 inch. After removing of strip of scalp with a scalpel takes place than the surgeon sews the scalp after setting it a side . Hair around the treated area immediately covers it.
After this, the surgeon divides removed scalp strip into 600 to 2,500 grafts which contain an individual healthy hair. The graft’s number and type used depends on the type, quality, and color of hair including the area’s size where it will be transplanted.
After preparing the grafts, the surgeon again cleans the area where the hair will be placed and numbs it using anesthesia. After this holes or slits are created with the help of a scalpel or needle, and then the surgeon delicately places each and every graft in scalp’s holes.
This procedure takes at least four to seven hours depending on the extent of the procedure. If the person continues to feel hair loss or if he decided to take thicker hair than additional sessions can be taken by him/her.
Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Techniques We Use to Transplant Hair follicles
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUT): In this technique, Hair units are removed with a donor strip from the donor area.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): In this technique, Individual hair units are removed directly from the donor area by a micro-punch individually, follicle by follicle, and transplanted to thinning areas.
Every person posses different hair loss so using one hair surgical treatment method on every transplant patient can’t be a good idea. The two best methods practiced at Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic are detailed below, general guidelines for determining which one be best suited you are also mentioned.
Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation (FUT)
The Follicular Unit hair transplant method is considered to be another most effective, gold standard method for hair transplantation. High resolution stereo microscope is used in this technique. In other traditional hair transplant procedures low level magnification loupes are used which further leads to increase in damage of the hair follicle. With FUT technique more natural looking results are possible unlike old hair transplantation methods.
Microscopic Follicular Unit Transplant technique offers:
- Brings more natural looking results - Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic uses the latest technology to help patients to achieve much more natural looking results than ever that cannot be possible from older outdated procedures.
- Superior results - Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic uses stereo microscopes that yields maximize graft, ensuring maximum coverage and best hair transplant results.
- Brings more effective results for light colored or grey hair – Unlike old traditional methods, Stereo microscopic magnification technique makes hair more visible during dissection, helps in yielding much more better results.
- More than 95% hair transplant success rate – In this technique almost all of the transplanted follicles remain viable further increases the ability to take root so that after transplanting much more healthy hair grows.
Post-surgery hair maintenance, re-growth and monitoring program. Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic gives proprietary post-surgical care program so that hair transplant treatment brings maximum results.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction is a latest hair transplant technique in which donor area is used to transplant hair follicles to a thinning area, usually on the back side if the head, denser hair growth is present. Hair follicles are removed from this healthy hair area with the help of micro punches. FUE has some limitations compared to FUT but is brings more permanent and natural looking results.
A good surgeon will help you determine which method is best suited for you, or whether combination of both the methods can be used or not.
We Are Best in These Services
Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Recovery Expectations
After hair transplant surgery, may be you feel your scalp very tender. You may need to take painkiller medicines for a number of days. An antibiotic and/or anti-inflammatory drug prescribed by the surgeon should be taken properly. After three to six days of surgery you can be back to your work.
After two to four weeks of the surgery, the transplanted hair falls out but you will be able to notice your new growth only after few more months. Some hair growth drugs can be prescribed by your surgeon for more good results.
Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Costs of Hair Treatment
The amount of hair to be transplanted determines the cost of hair transplant surgery. Generally it ranges from $671 to $3000 in India.
It is important for you to undergo hair transplantation only if you posses good health. Get treatment only from Experienced and Consultant Surgeon.
What Is Hair Loss?
Human skin possesses hair growth everywhere except palms of hands and the soles of feet. Hair is made up of a keratin, a kind of protein produced in skin’s outer layer by hair follicles. When new hair cells are produced by hair follicles, old cells are pushed out through the skin’s surface around six inches a year.
The average healthy individual’s head has about 90,000 to 160,000 hairs and we losses up to 80 to 100 of them a day; few stray of hairs on your hairbrush is a natural thing not a cause of alarm.
About 80% of the hair on a person's scalp is keep on growing. Hair follicle has life cycle that can be influenced by individual age, disease, hormone factors and much more. Three phases of life cycle a hair follicle possessed are:
- Anagen -- active hair growth phase that lasts between two to six years
- Catagen -- transitional hair growth phase that lasts two to three weeks only.
- Telogen -- resting phase of hair follicle that lasts for two to three months
At the end of this resting phase the hair is fall off and a new hair replaces it, after that a growing cycle of new hair starts again.
Reasons behind Hair Loss?
Several factors are responsible for hair loss:
- Hormonal imbalance - Abnormal levels of androgens, a male hormones produced by men as well as women.
- Stressful life, acute illness, and pregnancy – These factors are responsible for temporary hair loss. Fungal infection like ringworm also causes hair loss.
- Chemotherapydrugs – These Drugs are used in Cancer treatment, use of beta-adrenergic blockers in controlling high blood pressure and excessive use of pills like birth control pills causes hair loss.
- Reckless Cosmetic procedures – Like washing your hair to often with rough shampoos, bleaching, and dyeing hair can contribute to overall hair thinning by making hair weak and brittle. Excessive hair styling using hot curlers and straighter causes bad hair loss.
- Medical Causes – Diseases like Thyroid, Jaundice, lupus, diabetes, low - protein diet, eating disorders, and unhealthy lifestyle leads to hair loss.
- Excessive exposure to Pollution
If you suffered from hair loss from any of the above reasons than Hair transplant techniques help you to get your thick hair head back.