Eyebrow Hair Loss Transplant in Chandigarh
Eyebrow Hair Loss Transplant in Chandigarh – Tarini’s Hair Transplant Clinic provides Best Eyebrow Hair Loss Transplant in Chandigarh. Proving both hair strip removing & donor area techniques makes Dr. Harsh Kumar best cosmetic surgeon of Eyebrow hair Loss treatment in Chandigarh.
EYEBROW HAIR TRANSPLANT
Eyebrows play a very vital role in the beauty of individual’s face look. Those who lost their eyebrows have tired of eyebrow pencils to draw color in. Some use tattooing eyebrows to cover their thin eyebrows but these tricks does not look natural as compared to the original eyebrows hair growth. With time, Eyebrow transplantation cosmetic surgery has developed much finer techniques.
Eyebrows hair transplant allows the placement of hair follicle by inserting them to the less hair eyebrow area, increasing the chances of better survival. Using eyebrow hair transplant surgery, hair follicles are transplant in the direction of hair growth for best results.
Candidates who required eyebrow hair transplantation:
- People who have suffered a trauma, i.e. burns or an accident to their eyebrows.
- People with a medical problem that caused loss of their eyebrows, like alopecia areata or thyroid disease.
- People who have compulsively and excessively pulled out their eyebrow hair so they no longer grow back.
- People who have had medical or surgical treatments, i.e. chemotherapy or radiation and their eyebrow hair will not grow back.
People without an actual eyebrow hair loss but want the area enhanced.
Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss
- If you want to deal with your eyebrow hair loss than firstly you need to understand what are the causes/reasons of eyebrows hair loss. Eyebrows hair loss can be caused by so many problems, some of which are as following:
- Extreme plucking and Eyebrow Makeup– Over plucking and use of vigorous eyebrow makeup such as eyebrow pencils, use of dyes on eyebrows and tints are the most common reasons behind the eyebrows hair loss.
People need to understand that when they try to shape their eyebrows and repeatedly over plucking their eyebrows hair, this thing can leads to permanent eyebrows hair loss.
Don’t pluck your eyebrows unless and until it is very necessary. Stop using vigorous eyebrows makeup. It has been found that these products lead to eyebrows hair loss. Stop rubbing your eyebrows with hair pencils, this make your eyebrows hair to fall off.
- Poor Diet– Lack of balanced diet can cause eyebrow hair loss. Those People who get insufficient nutritious diet and not able to support their human body growth system are bound to experience these types of problems. Lack of vitamins, proteins, and minerals can cause not just eyebrows hair loss but general body hair loss too. Sulfur is the one important nutrient, if not taken in correct proportion could lead to eyebrows hair loss.
- Chemotherapy– Chemotherapy is a Cancer treatment that causes permanent hair loss not your scalp but your eyebrow hair. Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, 5-fluorouracil, Cisplatin, Vincristine, Altretamine, Bleomycin, Actinomycin-D, Cyclophosphamide, and etoposide are the cancer treatment medicines that causes hair loss. People start experiencing Hair loss after using these medicines in just two weeks.
- Hypothyroidism Disease– Those who suffer from hypothyroidism or lowly/highly active thyroid glands, experiences hair losses on their scalp as well as their eyebrows. Eyebrow loss is the late sign may be the last one. Earlier symptoms that you should watch are constipation, weight gain, very dry skin, high chronic fatigue and feeling general weakness all the time. This is one of the endocrine diseases or body imbalances that cause hair loss. Lupus Erythematosusn disease has been found to cause eyebrows hair loss.
- Atopic Dermatitis– Atopic Dermatitis is a Common skin disease, commonly a form of skin eczema that causes loss of eyebrow hair. People, who suffered from this disease, will feel inflations, swelling of eyebrows area, red patches and then eyebrows hair loss. Use of cosmetics, further aggravates the disease. People suffering with seborrhea, contact dermatitis, and psoriasis expect to experience eyebrow hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata– Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss on your overall body. In this disease, hair follicle seems to be affected by the infection of germs. Since body is fighting with this germ, you will not going to have hair growth on your scale as well as on eyebrows
- Leprosy– Popularly known as Hansen’s disease cause loss of eyebrows. Mycobacterium is the bacterium that causes infection. Person may experience permanent eyebrow hair loss in eyebrows region.
- Trauma– Trauma is another reason behind eyebrows loss. If you suffered from trauma than your eyebrows might not grow. This is more common to people who are suffering from damaged eyebrows.
- Some other reasons, which may cause eyebrows hair loss, are affliction by infectious pests such as lice, which cause itching on skin, and then scratching. Human Infiltrating disorders such as scars, alopecia mucinosis, and sclerosing are responsible for eyebrows hair loss. If the person is heavily using any of the following drugs, then eyebrows hair loss can be experienced :
Emotional Stabilizers or Psychotics – Prozac, Haldol, Lithium, Amitriptylene, Doxepin,
Antihypertensive – Propranolol, Atenolol, Captopril, Clonidine
Seizure M edication – Phenytoin (Dilantin), Phenobarbital, Valproic Acid.
Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – How to re grow Your Eyebrows naturally
Thick Eyebrows are very important as they play the vital role in the way we look. But because of many reasons like hormonal imbalance, lack of balanced diet and excessive plucking, people may experience eyebrow hair loss. It takes almost six to nine months to get your eyebrows back to the normal growth.
Following are some of the remedies that you can use to heal your eyebrows-
Castor oil: Castor oil resembles the chemical composition which is found in much lesser proportion in other oils and seeds. You should gently massage some castor oil for 4-5 minutes on both the eyebrow and leave it. Wash them after 20 minutes with lukewarm water or you can use gentle cleanser also. Repeat this process for the consecutive days but only once a day. Some people may feel irritation, than stop this process at once.
Aloe-Vera: You should try Aloe- Vera gel if your eyebrows hair is thin because of over plucking. Cut the Aloe- Vera leaf in half, excrete out the gel and gently start massaging on your eyebrow area. Aloe-Vera is well known for its hair growth and healing properties.
Coconut-lemon: The mixture of coconut oil and lemon can surely help you in regrow your eyebrows. Take 1/5 cup of coconut oil and blend it in a glass container with sliced onion peel and place the mixture in a dark place for a whole night. From next day, take this mixture and apply all over your eyebrows daily with a cotton ball just before going to bed. Don’t apply and go outside in the sunlight because citrus acid present in onion is not resistance to sunlight, hence causes irritation.
Onions: The sulphur present in the onion juice can help in denser and faster growth of eyebrow hair. Simply grind an onion and rub the onion juice over the eyebrow skin using cotton balls. Let it be for the longer time so that you will get full benefit.
Methi: Also known as Fenugreek seeds .Grind some methi seeds and make a fine paste and apply it on your eyebrows area before going to the bed or may be in the morning before taking shower. You can also add some almond oil to the paste; almond oil will moisturize your skin.
Milk: Milk & milk products are known for its richness in protein and vitamins. Just dip a cotton ball in milk (mainly raw milk) and apply it all over the eyebrow area. Milk provides deep nourishment to the hair roots and makes them grow healthier and faster.
Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Chandigarh – Eyebrow hair loss treatment
If home remedies doesn’t work for you than you should go for the eyebrow hair transplant treatment. As transplanted hair are resistant to fall, this treatment is the permanent solution to your hair loss problem.
Eyebrow hair treatment basically involves two treatments. First- Moving a strip of healthy hair from another location and relocates it to the hair loss affected eyebrow area. Second- Individual hair is transplanted from a donor area to the hair loss affected area. Closer in texture to the eyebrow area becomes the donor site.
In women, area over the ear usually becomes the donor site. In men, hair from the back of the head and close to the neck becomes the donor site.
Hair used for transplant procedure must come from the person themselves so that rejection of the hair follicle tissues can be avoided. Regardless of the technique used for transplant procedure, it is necessary to have several sessions if you want to achieve your final look.
Eyebrow hair loss transplant surgery – Surgical Procedure
This surgery takes only a couple of hours to complete. A desired outline of the eyebrow shape is drawn with a special surgical marker. Local Anesthesia is injected to numb and block nerves close by the eyebrow and further a local anesthetic is also injected into the eyebrow tissue. No dressing will be required after the surgery but antibiotic ointment therapy will need to be applied many times a day for the first two week. This ointment softens the crusting that occurs and accumulate around the transplanted hair and allows it to shed off/washed away. Bruising is a common side effect of this treatment and may resolve in a week.
Eyebrow hair loss transplantation surgery should only be performed by the most qualified and experienced surgeon who should have specific experience in eyebrow hair transplantation surgery.
Dr. Harsh Kumar Gold Medalist in M.B.B.S & M.S. (General Surgery) holds more than fifteen year’ of experience excels the Hair transplantation surgeries. Hence provides best Eyebrow hair loss transplant in Chandigarh.