Hair Transplant in Panchkula
Hair Transplant in Panchkula - Dr. Harsh Kumar’s Tarini Hair Transplant Clinic provides Best Hair Transplant in Panchkula, Mohali | Punjab. We at Tarini, do both FUE & FUT Treatments. With 200+ Successful Surgeries Dr. Harsh Kumar became one of the best cosmetic surgeon of hair transplant in panchkula.
Hair Transplant in Panchkula - What Hair Loss means?
Every Hair posses a growth or loss cycle, in this natural cycle every hair lasts for 3 to 6 six years and grows approximate 1 cm / month. On any time, 90% of the hair is growing and only 10 % of the hair on scalp is on resting phase. Resting phase hair falls off after 3 to 4 months and new hair starts growing. Shedding of some hair each day is a normal thing. But some people experience lots of hair loss which causes an alarm for them?
Hair Transplant in Panchkula - Reasons behind Excessive Hair Loss
- There are many reasons behind hair loss. Example, After 2 to 3 months of major illness or injury an individual may experiences excessive hair loss. This hair loss is temporary because it is caused due to stress of illness.
- Most common reason is Hormonal imbalance. If glands like thyroid gland is under-active or may be over active this leads to excessive hair loss. Androgen and Estrogen are male and female hormones which highly responsible for hair loss. Treating the hormones may stop your loss of hair.
- Pregnancy- Female experience excessive hair loss up to 2-3 months after having baby. Reason- During pregnancy female posse’s high level of hormones that keep all the hair that would fall off. But after pregnancy, there body came to normal pre pregnancy stage and hormonal level comes to normal level which leads to that hair fall our and normal hair growth – loss cycle begins.
- Medicines- Type of medicines like anticoagulants example blood thinners, chemotherapy medicines used to treat cancer, Pills like anti depressants and birth control pills. When the person stop taking medicines, hair fall stops.
- Infections- Fungal infections of scalp leads to excessive hair loss. Can be treated by anti fungal medicines.
Hair loss may be the early sign of any kind of disease hence treatment is necessary.
Hair Transplant in Panchkula - Treatment for Hair Loss?
A treatment varies for different type of hair loss .If any medicine causes hair loss than you should get prescribed some other medicine. Treating fungal infection or hormonal imbalance prevents your hair loss.
Individual may use Minoxidil from Rogaine brand which is available without doctor’s prescription & can be used by both men and women. It comes in liquid form, applied directly to the scalp. Finasteride, another medicine available in pills form is only for men.
If you want permanent solution than Hair Transplantation is the answer to your solution.
Hair Transplantation is the only method that brings totally natural looking long lasting results. More over Hair Transplant surgery is permanent because Transplanted hair follicle is resisted to fall.
Dr. Harsh Kumar M.B.B.S (Gold Medalist) & M.S. (General Surgery) + more than fifteen year experience excel the Hair transplantation surgery. Hence provides best hair transplant in Panchkula.
Must meet Dr. Harsh Kumar to assess the reason behind your hair loss and for best hair treatment.
It is very important for a person how other people perceived him/her because Hair loss disturbs our self-image.
Hair Transplant in Panchkula - Why Hair Transplantation?
Now days Hair Transplantation considered to be the most effective and reliable way for restoring hair. Why? Because Hair Transplantation is a permanent solution to your hair problems. Hair Transplantation method brings totally natural looking results using simple techniques. Hair Transplantation is a micro graft process seamless transition is created that results in soft natural looking hair.
Hair Transplantation procedure involves moving a healthy hair follicles from one location of the head and place them to the area of the bladed or thin hair head because of hormone DHT.
Hair Transplantation surgery requires highly skillful and experience physician because each hair follicle that extracted from the donor area should be carefully relocates in the recipient’s bladed head area to match the patients' previous hair growth pattern and the new hair will continue to grow as usual. Thus natural looking results can be obtained by the artistically transplanted hair.
Hair Transplant - A permanent solution
Tarini Hair Transplant surgery is permanent because the transplanted hairs are resistant to the DHT hormone by nature that causes hair loss. Transplanted hair will not get thin or fall out in future. Physician will decide which type of hair transplant technique to be used depending upon the classification of hair fall or individual’s hair loss stage.
Most important reason behind choosing hair transplantation is its permanence nature.
The permanence of the procedure is the most important benefit of choosing a hair transplant over temporary hair loss solutions. It is still the only known hair loss solution that can restore & re grow one's lost hair and hairline.